[MinnowBoard] run continuously from microSD?

John 'Warthog9' Hawley warthog9 at eaglescrag.net
Fri Jul 15 22:10:44 UTC 2016

Some of the rescue CDs have a good way to run straight out of RAM, worth
looking into spinning a custom one of those (knoppix comes to mind as
having done that), not sure what's available these days but it's
completely doable.  If your stuff is small enough you could run it out
of the initrd potentially.

- John