[MinnowBoard] run continuously from microSD?

jezra jezra at jezra.net
Fri Jul 15 21:44:41 UTC 2016

Perhaps I am missing something. What is prohibiting you from meeting
your goals?

I have a MBM (not the turbot), that boots from the microSD and runs my
custom applications at boot. For the OS, I am using Debian which can be
installed to the microSD without issue. From there is is a matter of
creating a systemd .service file to control starting the custom
application at boot.

minnow at cronos:~$ uptime
 14:44:45 up 131 days,  5:17,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.03, 0.05

It has been 131 days since my last power outage. :)