[MinnowBoard] edk2 trunk

Wei, David david.wei at intel.com
Wed Jul 13 02:59:53 UTC 2016

We have no plan to continue merging edk2-platforms/minnowboard-max-udk2015 to git repo "edk2 trunk".

MinnowBoard platform development will only be on edk2-platforms repo. The stable  MinnowBoard  release (https://firmware.intel.com/projects/minnowboard-max ) also only bases on this repo.

Thanks,
David  Wei

Intel SSG BIOS Team