[MinnowBoard] edk2 trunk

Moso Lee Moso.Lee at citrix.com
Wed Jul 13 02:08:07 UTC 2016

Hi,

Is Vlv2TbltDevicePkg supported in the latest edk2/trunk?
I would like to use Minnowboard Max to experiment some of the newer UEFI features that is not in edk2-platforms/minnowboard-max-udk2015 branch.

I built Vlv2TbltDevicePkg from edk2/trunk few months back with 0.84 Binary Object Modules (per BiosIdD.env) and it worked. But the latest trunk no longer work. The machine can boot up but there is no boot device at all.

Comparing between trunk and edk2-platforms, there seems to be parallel independent new development between the two branches.
https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/commits/master/Vlv2TbltDevicePkg
https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-platforms/commits/minnowboard-max-udk2015/Vlv2TbltDevicePkg

To piggyback to the question from the top, when will edk2-platforms/minnowboard-max-udk2015 be merged back to trunk?

Moso