[MinnowBoard] 1.6V output on gpio pin

Trevor Woerner twoerner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 22:49:58 UTC 2016

David,

On 02/08/16 15:12, Anders, David wrote:
> Just a side note, I did point you to the Tadpole Lure page earlier. It has a basic example of operating a LED using a transitor. You can also look at the Calamari lure. The Calamari was designed to show how to implement basic I/O on the Low Speed Expansion. This includes examples for driving a LED, push buttons, I2C interfaces, and SPI.
>
> http://wiki.minnowboard.org/Calamari_Lure
> http://wiki.minnowboard.org/Tadpole_Lure

Ah. Thanks for reiterating that point. I wasn't trying to ignore your
advice; what I wanted was "to do it on my own" so I thought "why would I
want to buy a lure to do something like this?". But now that I've
visited those links I see what you were getting at (especially with the
Calamari lure).

Thanks!! :-)