[MinnowBoard] 1.6V output on gpio pin

Anders, David david.anders at intel.com
Mon Feb 8 20:12:23 UTC 2016

Trevor,

Just a side note, I did point you to the Tadpole Lure page earlier. It has a basic example of operating a LED using a transitor. You can also look at the Calamari lure. The Calamari was designed to show how to implement basic I/O on the Low Speed Expansion. This includes examples for driving a LED, push buttons, I2C interfaces, and SPI.

http://wiki.minnowboard.org/Calamari_Lure
http://wiki.minnowboard.org/Tadpole_Lure

Dave