[MinnowBoard] 1.6V output on gpio pin

Trevor Woerner twoerner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:02:05 UTC 2016

Yes! This is awesome stuff and I'll gladly take all the help anyone
wants to provide. Thank you :-)

At this level (driving LEDs and stuff) my past experience is with PICs
and ATMELs (which are now the same, I guess), and with them it was quite
easy to hook up an LED directly to a pin (with a resistor) and start
toggling. But it makes sense (now) that a modern, highly dense part
(like what's in the minnow) would behave very differently.

Is the switch you drew considered a buffer? If someone said I needed to
add a buffer to by design I would imagine something involving a
flip-flop (but, as you can see, I'm still getting familiar with this stuff).