[MinnowBoard] Minnowboard MAX FITC configuration

AMarchini amerilok at aim.com
Tue Oct 13 13:54:46 UTC 2015

Yes , that configuration file, or a listing of the control options for FITC , if that is available. If not then that is fine. Perhaps just knowing what version of FITC was used to generate the final binary would be handy, then I would be able to locate that version on the Intel site and reverse the information from the binary.
I am trying to accomplish a BIOS port as an exercise (private BIOS source). I would like to get all the specific details of pins and firmware straps. I would bother sage electronics but they appear to have succumbed to the pressure of a limited market.

I am also tyring to find out the details of the GPIOs and found a list of GPIOs in the coreboot source ,it seems incomplete as far as configuration for pull ups and such, but I am guessing I don't understand the coreboot way of handling this. I am guessing that default settings are what they are.

Tony