[Elinux-wiki-dev] [Elinux-wiki] editing is broken on elinux wiki!!

Tim Bird tim.bird at am.sony.com
Fri Jan 21 19:00:06 UTC 2011

On 01/21/2011 10:52 AM, Tim Bird wrote:
> I just tried to edit the wiki, and when I click on the "save" button
> I am still on the edit form in my browser window, and my edit disappears.
>
> I can't save any edits at the moment.

Just some more info.  I don't know if this is the problem, but the source for the edit form
has the following action:

<form id="editform" name="editform" method="post" action="/index.php?title=Android_Logging_System&amp;action=submit"

Note the '&amp;' in the action URL.  I think this should just be '&' in the URL.
Possibly, something is 'quoting' the ampersand for the url, improperly, and this is
resulting in the weird behaviour.  This is just a hunch.

Did anything in the config change recently?
 -- Tim