[MinnowBoard] Coreboot on Minnowboard MAX - rev A2

zahra rahimkhani zrahimkhani2014 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:04:35 UTC 2020

you can use this link
it have some script for coreboot 4.6 and 4.4

https://review.coreboot.org/cgit/board-status.git/tree/intel/minnowmax?id=d9b3979e973898610d00bb92f31bbdf5e64593b3

you can change it for coreboot 4.9 that is newest for Minnowboard max.
Just you should download file Firmware intel from this link

https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/MinnowBoardMax

and Fsp file for baytrial  from this link

https://github.com/platinasystems/fsp/tree/master/BayTrailFspBinPkg

also, you can read this link for microcode

https://medium.com/swlh/getting-started-with-coreboot-7ade78327e75

you can use command  of "Make menuconfig" that set coreboot graphically .
Also , you can read this book that is  a free book for  more information

https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-1-4842-0070-4

Minnow max or turbo have E3800 with FSP1.1  but Minow3 have E3900 with FSP 2

Best,
Zahra