[MinnowBoard] firmware with Bios for minnowboard max

zahra rahimkhani zrahimkhani2014 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 16:29:28 UTC 2018

 Thank you very much for this message.

   1. How did you perform the upgrade from 0.77 to 0.91?

              I used this link for upgrade
       https://minnowboard.org/tutorials/updating-the-firmware
              I typed that commands on shell .

        2.Please explain the “crash” you see after the firmware boot
message? Is this FreeBSD crashing after it tries to boot, or a different
error?
No, it is without FreeBSD, It does not make Shell.  I did not see this
message: EFI shell version.....

        3. Can you use F2/DEL to enter the firmware setup without a
crash/hang?
No, when  I see this message " Start boot option, Press <F2> or <DEL> to
enter setup page(5 Sec)...."
My keyboard does not work and I did not see shell that type new commands

        4. The MinnowBoard Max/Turbot firmware is UEFI only, with no legacy
BIOS support. Newer versions of FreeBSD have UEFI support.

 I need FreeBSD 9.2 It does not UEFI , In the forums, I saw in new
versions, it has BIOS that in this link for 9.1 it told that it has BIOS.

https://firmware.intel.com/projects/minnowboard-max

Thanks