[MinnowBoard] MinnowBoard Turbot firmware version .0097 doesn't recognize USB3 stick as bootable drive...

Rick Thomas rbthomas at pobox.com
Mon Jun 11 18:17:00 UTC 2018

Thanks, Brian!

There doesn’t seem to be any fix available.  Fortunately for me, I can work around it by using the Samsung stick, or a USB2.0 stick.  But it is troubling.

The main concern here is that the UEFI firmware seems to be overly picky about what it accepts as bootable.  As I mentioned, none of the drives have any trouble talking to Debian Linux once it’s installed.

Take care!
Rick