[MinnowBoard] MinnowBoard Turbot firmware version .0097 doesn't recognize USB3 stick as bootable drive...

Douglas Kryder dkryder at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 11:37:43 UTC 2018

if i run into issues with storage devices like thumb drives and/or sd
cards i'll spend an hour doing a google search on the specific device
to get an idea if other users have issues and if so what kinds of
issues. one thing i've learned is there is a lot of junk storage
devices. thanks for the tip on samsung thumbdrives, really does not
surprise me that it was the only one that worked reliably as i've
found the same with their sd cards, i usually only buy and use samsung
evo sd cards.