[MinnowBoard] Minnowboard Turbot doesn't see USB keyboard most of the time... [Update]

Richardson, Brian brian.richardson at intel.com
Thu May 3 02:28:54 UTC 2018

That doesn't sound like fun. Do you have a 3.3v serial cable (6-pin header, like they use on RPi)? You can use that to try and get a serial console connection (115.2k baud), which would access the setup & UEFI Shell.

Thanks … br
---
Brian Richardson, Senior Technical Marketing Engineer, Intel Software
brian.richardson at intel.com -- @intel_brian (Twitter & WeChat)
https://software.intel.com/en-us/meet-the-developers/evangelists/team/brian-richardson