[MinnowBoard] Minnowboard Turbot doesn't see USB keyboard most of the time...

Rick Thomas rbthomas at pobox.com
Wed May 2 21:00:53 UTC 2018

Hi Brian… See the update I just posted to the list.

The update describes a dual core Minnowboard with a 5 volt 2 amp power supply, but I get the same results with a quad core Minnowboard and a 5 volt 4 amp power supply.

Using a powered (or unpowered) hub doesn’t seem to change anything.

Thanks for any help you can give!
Rick