[MinnowBoard] Minnowboard Turbot doesn't see USB keyboard most of the time...

Richardson, Brian brian.richardson at intel.com
Tue May 1 12:56:11 UTC 2018

Can you try the keyboard behind a hub and see if the behavior changes?

What is the amp rating on the 5v power supply you're using with the Turbot?

Thanks ... br
---
Brian Richardson, Senior Technical Marketing Engineer, Intel Software
brian.richardson at intel.com -- @intel_brian (Twitter & WeChat)
https://software.intel.com/en-us/meet-the-developers/evangelists/team/brian-richardson