[MinnowBoard] Minnowboard firmware update

Richardson, Brian brian.richardson at intel.com
Fri Jul 21 22:09:08 UTC 2017

First, can you list the firmware versions you upgraded from & to?

Next, what process did you use for the upgrade? Was it the UEFI Shell utility, or an SPI hardware programmer?

Thanks … br
---
Brian Richardson, Senior Technical Marketing Engineer, Intel Software
brian.richardson at intel.com<mailto:brian.richardson at intel.com> -- @intel_brian (Twitter & WeChat)
https://software.intel.com/en-us/meet-the-developers/evangelists/team/brian-richardson