[MinnowBoard] Case suggestions for use with Silver Jaw lure

Montala David at montala.co.uk
Sun Jun 4 14:20:49 UTC 2017

Hello Michael,

I do realise that it is now over four months since you asked this question,
which has not unfortunately received any replies, although I am sure that
there must be other users who are looking for a similar case.

Despite the high price I did in fact order a "tacklebox" case, via Tindie
over a week ago now, but it has not been dispatched yet, and the
manufacturers (ProvidusDesign in Canada) have not responded to my enquiries.
As I am unable to contact them by 'phone, I am hoping that my order will
still be fulfilled.

Has anyone actually received one of these cases, and if so, what was their
opinion of it please?

Alternatively, are there any alternatives currently available, as despite
much searching, this is the only suitable case I could find, as like you I
am looking for one which will accommodate a MinnowBoard Turbot fitted with a
Silverjaw lure?

Thanks!

David