[MinnowBoard] sata drive howto and boot

Douglas Kryder dkryder at gmail.com
Wed May 10 10:01:05 UTC 2017

Patrick,
1. have the os you want to install on a thumb/flash drive in the usb port
2. have your sd card in the slot
3. plug the board in and press F2 to get to the UEFI screen. if you do not
hit F2 fast enough you will see the interactive
shell screen. if you see this scree type   exit    and hit return. that
should take you to the UEFI menu screen. if not you
can unplug the board and start again , remember to hit F2 quickly after
power up. once at menu screen.
4. scroll down and select boot manager
5. hit enter and you will be at boot options screen.
6. scroll down and select EFI usb device.
7. hit enter.
8. at this point it should bring up the install screen of whatever os is on
the thumb drive and install to the sd card.
9. after install process reboot, take out thumb drive, sd card should boot.

i'm pulling it from memory and think sd card is default install location .
hope this helps get you started