[MinnowBoard] repair minnowboard power supply

Krau, Michael P michael.p.krau at intel.com
Fri Mar 24 20:54:56 UTC 2017

If I remember correctly, (from back in the early days, when this was a more common event):

The schematic page 22 is of more value.  I believe when 12vts is applied, the chip U35 was the first (and usually only) part to go south.

Though there should be some discussion of this in earlier threads (about 2 + years ago).

Sincerely,

Michael Krau