[MinnowBoard] Difference between 'MinnowBoard Turbot Dual Core Board' and 'MinnowBoard Turbot DUAL Core Board'

Wolfgang Keller wolfgangkeller at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 00:25:32 UTC 2017

Thanks for the information. I currently use my Minnowboard (Turbot)
mostly for some (hobbyist) low level hacking for which the openness of
the Minnowboard is of advantage. So at the moment certification is of
no worry for me. :-) I was mostly worried about changes that can cause
incompatibility on hardware or software level, which I should at least
be aware of.

CU
Wolfgang