[MinnowBoard] Dual Ethernet Minnowboard?

Douglas Kryder dkryder at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 03:57:17 UTC 2017

i went to ADI & Netgate site and it looks like they are doing pre-order on
new minnowboard. it is not the multiple eth board though, a quadcore E3845,
otherwise about the same. considering the present SBC market that is not
all that exciting for ~$200US

On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 1:39 PM, Ottaway, Brian R <brian.r.ottaway at intel.com