[MinnowBoard] Toasted Turbot

John 'Warthog9' Hawley warthog9 at eaglescrag.net
Sun Jan 8 23:57:29 UTC 2017

closing J7, and booting it up normally, should clear the nvram as you'd
expect, though no guarantees that will clear up what you are seeing.  If
you are seeing something on the serial console that's "good".  If you've
got a dediprog or a spi hook you should be able to completely re-flash
the firmware to the firmware chip, which might clear things up?

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley