[MinnowBoard] Taking a step back

John 'Warthog9' Hawley warthog9 at eaglescrag.net
Sat Jan 7 00:20:11 UTC 2017

Just wanted to let folks know that today was my last day at Intel.  It's
been a blast, but it's time to move on to new things.  I'll still be
hanging around here in the community, but I will no longer be directly
speaking for MinnowBoard as a whole: I'll just be another community
member.  To say the least, this community has been amazing - and the
things people are doing, and creating here have continually astonished
me, and I look forward to seeing what else people have in store.

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley