[MinnowBoard] Boot MinnowBoard Max from SD using U-Boot

Anton Gerasimov anton at advancedtelematic.com
Wed Dec 28 11:15:03 UTC 2016

Greetings Damian,

thank you for your hint with blind scanning. In case you are still interested, I've just tested it with U-Boot v2016.11 and firmware v.92 (MinnowBoard.MAX_.X64.92.R01.zip) and it seems to work well. My bootargs are "root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 ro rootwait console=ttyS0,115200".

Best,
Anton

--
Anton Gerasimov, ATS Advanced Telematic Systems GmbH
Kantstrasse 162, 10623 Berlin