[MinnowBoard] [Serial communication Problem]

Mathieu COTEROT mcoterot at implantrack.com
Wed Nov 9 16:47:22 UTC 2016

Hi Ulf,

Thanks to this answer.
I indeed tried to connect directly the serial communication without
converter, and after reading some documentation on internet about UART
and serial protocol, I get the same conclusion.
I will buy the converter and give you a feedback.
Tests will be on Linux, so if i'm right, I will not need to install drivers.

Regards,

Mathieu