[MinnowBoard] Minnownoard max design with Gerber fils and install it

John 'Warthog9' Hawley warthog9 at eaglescrag.net
Sun Nov 6 06:38:08 UTC 2016

Can you give me a link to the Baytrail you used, the number you list
doesn't come up on anything useful.

As for debug firmware you'll need to flash it in just as you did with
the stock firmware, you can snag it from the same place you snagged the
default firmware (which is up on the Intel firmware site)

- John