[MinnowBoard] email from list: too many bounces

John Hawley john.hawley at intel.com
Thu Nov 3 18:01:22 UTC 2016

Looks like there's some DKIM messes going on right now, the short answer
is it's a mess, and there's nothing you can do about it.  I'll go poking
at it, see what we can do about it (likely have to turn on some of the
DKIM mitigation stuff, which I'm not keen on but might be the only way
forward).

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley