[MinnowBoard] Minnownoard max design with Gerber fils and install it

John 'Warthog9' Hawley warthog9 at eaglescrag.net
Thu Nov 3 07:12:04 UTC 2016

- Did you use the MAX or the Turbot Gerber files?
- Do either of the LEDs (D1, D2) come on when power is applied?
- Did you get the SoC itself placed correctly?
- Which SoC are you using?
- Which RAM chips are you using?
- Does anything come out on the serial port during boot?
- Have you tried with the debug firmware?
- Are you sure there isn't a short on the pcb itself?

If you can answer that it should get us a good starting point on trying
to help you with what you are seeing.

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley