[MinnowBoard] problem with nct3012 in minnowboard max

zahra rahim khani paitakht1365 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 05:21:43 UTC 2016

Dear John

Thank you so much for the message .

I programed  flash with a programmer with using website

https://firmware.intel.com/projects/minnowboard-max

Your opinion ,Is it right?

Then I get it on my  pcb

My input is 12v that convert with a regulator to 5v , 3A

Nm670 create 10v and +PS_3VSB

Ps_IN is 5v

But Ps_out is 0v

I  am using  Max

What mean this text:

“that would help narrow down what”

Please suggest a solve

Zahra

    On Tuesday, 27 September 2016, 3:09, John Hawley <john.hawley at intel.com> wrote:

 I'm going to assume that you've flash the firmware into the spi flash
part, so lets run through some debugging thoughts I can think of while
staring at the schematic:

- I'd confirm that DC-IN is getting +5V, as more or less everything is
going to depend on that
- NM670 Should be outputting +10V and +PS_3VSB
- What voltage are you seeing on the line going into PS_TN# on the NCT3012S?

Are you using the MAX or the Turbot colateral, as that would help narrow
down what I'm looking at (though I think this is pretty close between
the two), specifically what rev it claims on the schematic would be useful.

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley