[MinnowBoard] Outreachy Round 13 contribution

zahra rahim khani paitakht1365 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 12:33:05 UTC 2016

Hido you have a minnowboard and do yo want install it ?do you install a os on microsd or hard sata ?what problem?

    On Sunday, 25 September 2016, 13:28, Prathyusha Sukumar <prathyusha.sukumar at cbs.ac.in> wrote:

 Hi,
          I'm interested in contributing to MinnowBoard for the upcoming round of Outreachy. Could someone please guide me on how to get started and on making my first contribution?
Thanks,
Prathyusha

P.S - Both the project ideas sound exciting but I'm inclined more towards the low speed lure development project.