[MinnowBoard] MinnowBoard MAX 0.93 64-Bit & network lost

Douglas Kryder dkryder at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 19:33:30 UTC 2016

Michael,
thanks for that link. i think now i was getting the wrong package although
i am sure that it was from a link on a wiki. the package i was getting was
MinnowBoard UEFI Firmware from this page,
https://firmware.intel.com/content/minnowboard-uefi-firmware-download

i think i was confused by the package titles, also not for sure if the one
i got was correct. anyway, your link
provides the .bin. i'm all set. thanks!