[MinnowBoard] MinnowBoard MAX 0.93 64-Bit & network lost

Wu, Mike mike.wu at intel.com
Mon Sep 5 03:55:10 UTC 2016

Yes, please use that link to report a firmware bug (select firmware product, component minnowboard_firmware and platform minnowboardMax) . It will be very helpful if you can list all detail information (like OS version, which cmd you were using, etc) in bug so we can reproduce it in our end. Thanks.

Best Regards
Mike Wu