[MinnowBoard] MinnowBoard MAX 0.93 64-Bit & network lost

Robert Smith II rpsmithii at me.com
Sat Sep 3 15:20:09 UTC 2016

Hi do you have a civilian source for these Douglas. Trying to build a simple Speed test set for 1g services and dont want any bottle necks.

Thanks

On Sep 3, 2016, at 8:03 AM, Douglas Kryder <dkryder at gmail.com> wrote:

I have also run into problems with connectivity with the latest firmware that
is resolved by reverting back to 0.92. However, I'm using a custom board
that uses Intel i211 NICs instead of the Realtek NIC. As I understand it,
this is the same NIC as what will be in the Minnowboard Turbot Quad.