[MinnowBoard] run continuously from microSD?

Jim Elliott james_m_elliott at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 21:32:34 UTC 2016

I have an application that will run continuously, interrupted only by a power failure from the electric utility.  I would be interested in suggestions on how to meet these goals:* OS and my executable resident on the microSD* both USB ports on the Minnowboard (Turbot) are taken, they cannot hold a USB flash drive containing my executable.* at power up the OS and my application start without manual intervention.* no writes to the microSD after initialization - my application does not perform any I/O to the storage device after initialization.* at powerup, initialization can be slow - no problem if it takes two minutes or so.
Thanks for all ideas!Jim