[MinnowBoard] Unable to Boot/Install pfSense

Domenic DiPasquale domenic at providiusdesign.com
Thu Jul 14 14:49:11 UTC 2016

Thank you for the quick response, it was on version 0.90, but I updated to
0.92 this morning just to make sure and there's still no change.
Unfortunately, dding the cd image to the USB never got recognized by the
BIOS and we don't have a usb cdrom drive at the moment to test that theory
either. I'm very curious as to how other people got this to work.

- Dom DiPasquale