[MinnowBoard] Minnowboard Max - power from USB port (questions)

Anders, David david.anders at intel.com
Tue Jun 14 03:28:48 UTC 2016

Greetings All,

Reverse powering from the hub to the minnowboard max will not damage the board. the onboard TPS2066DR, which is the usb overcurrent and power protection, is intended to provide reverse power protection but for some reason does not. This part was replaced on the minnowboard turbot with the AP2172, which to the best of our knowledge has resolved the issue.

Dave Anders