[MinnowBoard] Grub shell when trying to install Debian 8.4

kossa konstantin at kollar.email
Tue May 31 20:21:25 UTC 2016

I used the Universal USB Installer in Windows 7 to create the USB and tried
it manually (Unpacking the ISO and copying to the USB and setting it
bootable). Besides the netboot ISO I used the standard ISO as well (the
small one without a desktop environment). It all resulted in the same
problem.

On the USB is a grub.cfg file, can I point grub manually there via some
command?