[MinnowBoard] Grub shell when trying to install Debian 8.4

kossa konstantin at kollar.email
Tue May 31 19:41:16 UTC 2016

If I understood your link correctly it is reffering to the EFI-shell.
However, this is not where I am stuck at. When I select "boot from USB" I
end up in a grub shell, not the EFI-shell and not in the Debian install menu
as I would expect it.
I never got so far as to install anything, that is why I am wondering where
the grub shell comes from, but here I am unfortunately...