[MinnowBoard] Board file

Tony Makkiel tony.makkiel at daqri.com
Tue May 10 12:39:09 UTC 2016

Hi,
	Where can I find minnowboard board files? According to
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/x86-platform.pdf
they should be at
drivers/platform/x85/minnowboard* .

	I am on kernel 4.5 and cant see any similar files. I am writing an i2c
driver using minnowboard as host. But not sure where to register the
device so that the device driver gets probed. I would prefer ACPI. But I
think I would need to modify the firmware to do that (Do I? If I have to
access to firmware might be a problem).
	At present, I am using i2c_new_device within the driver module_init.
But am not sure what the proper way to do it is?

Many Thanks,
Tony