[MinnowBoard] Minnowboard Turbot PCI UART

Anders, David david.anders at intel.com
Wed May 4 20:31:57 UTC 2016

Greetings,

You'll need to make sure that the pin muxing for the uarts on the LSE are set properly in the UEFI setings, and you'll need to make sure you use a recent kernel with the uart driver enabled... there are two UARTS on the LSE to choose from, so make sure understand which one you plan to use and make that one is enabled...

Dave