[MinnowBoard] How does one run MS-DOS on a MinnowBoard MAX (or turbot)?

John Hawley john.hawley at intel.com
Wed May 4 00:09:06 UTC 2016

Last time I saw this done you needed to flash Coreboot + Seabios to get
to a legacy BIOS.  Obviously this is going to cause some issues as
there's a LOT of drivers that aren't going to be available that far
back, so beware that some things won't work (the network card comes to
mind for instance)

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley