[MinnowBoard] USB and firmware

John Hawley john.hawley at intel.com
Mon Apr 18 17:06:16 UTC 2016

Two ways to go on this one:

1) Use an FTDI serial console to jump into the firmware and re-enable
the USB

2) Use something like a SPI Hook or a Dediprog and blast the firmware
back down into the chip.  Mind, if you have a SPI Hook you also have an
FTDI serial device so you should try #1 first.

the MAX doesn't have this, but the Turbot, with a newer firmware does
have a jumper that can be used to restore the firmware settings back to
defaults.

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley