[MinnowBoard] Backslash not working!!!

miwin mike.winter at miwin.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 10:25:25 UTC 2016

Right, my Minnowboard Turbot has turned up, and I am now trying to install
Windows IoT using the procedure outlined. The first issue that I have come
to is my backslash ('\') isn't working! I have tried 2 keyboards, but
neither work. So when I try to update the firmware:
fs0: .\MinnowBoard.MAX.FirmwareUpdateX64.efi _filename_.bin
I cant type the backslash. I thought it maybe a UK\USA keyboard
compatibility problem, but I don't think so. All other keys work fine. Where
am I being stupid?

Have you any suggestions, please?

In the procedure it talks about downloading the 64 bit & 32 bit firmware, if
you are running 64 bit already. Is this still the case with the Turbot?

Thanks in advance

Mike