[MinnowBoard] Minnowboard.org wiki access/terms of service

Warren Block wblock at wonkity.com
Sun Apr 3 12:39:22 UTC 2016

Hello.  I started to set up an account at
http://wiki.minnowboard.org/Special:RequestAccount

But the Terms of Service page is blank:
http://wiki.minnowboard.org/MinnowBoard_Wiki:Terms_of_Service

And setting up an account requires agreeing to those terms, which will
be filled in later.  That makes me a bit reluctant.

There is no direct admin contact point listed, so I have joined this
list in the hope that it's the right place to ask.

Could the ToS be filled in?  Or I can report bugs in the wiki here, if
desired.  Like the links to Google+, Facebook, and Twitter on the Get
Involved page have trailing pipe symbols that make them 404...

Thanks!