[MinnowBoard] MinnowBoard Windows Compatibility

Richardson, Brian brian.richardson at intel.com
Tue Mar 22 22:26:53 UTC 2016

MinnowBoard Max & MinnowBoard Turbot are compatible with Windows 8.1/10 x64 (64-bit edition) using the x64 UEFI image available at firmware.intel.com. Please make sure the firmware is up to date after receiving your board.

http://firmware.intel.com/projects/minnowboard-max

Thanks ... br
---
Brian Richardson, Senior Technical Marketing Engineer, Intel Software
brian.richardson at intel.com -- http://evangelists.intel.com/bio/Brian_Richardson_