[MinnowBoard] Introduction

Laos Sho quixsilva at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 18:35:44 UTC 2016

Hello,

My name is Abdullateef. I am studying Electrical Engineering, I am not
familiar with MinnowBoard, but I have some experience with Arduino Board. I
have worked a bit on a project that inolved using temp senor data from git
hub repository, and interfacing to arduino. I have also worked on a project
that involved creating a layout using expresspcb software to build a
Digital Signal processing filter and interfacing it to an arduino shield. I
am familiar with power supply, serial ports, ADCs and also reading data
sheets I also have some software experience; C, verilog, Matlab. I am very
interested in participating in Low speed lure project as it will give me an
opportunity to learn more and improve my skills while at the same time
contributing to an exciting project.

What is the next step in the application? Pls let me know what I should be
doing and if there are any questions for me. I'd love to hear your thoughts
or suggestions on anything. I do have a few questions, but I just got here
and wanted to introduce myself.

Thanks,

Abdullateef