[MinnowBoard] MinnowBoard Windows Compatibility

Carlos Reverbel carlos.reverbel at win-ms.com
Tue Mar 22 15:09:58 UTC 2016

Hello,

   I would like to use the MinnowBoard Turbot for a project, but I hesitate
in buying it because I am not sure if the program I need is compatible with
the board. If someone could test it for me, I would really appreciate.

   The program I need to run with the MinnowBoard is from the Anritsu
company, here you can find the link to its download page:
https://www.anritsu.com/en-US/test-measurement/support/downloads/software/dw
l011051

   I think of using the board with Windows 8.1 to do so (installing the
program).

   Someone that has the MinnowBoard Turbot (or equivalent) and windows can
tell me if the program is compatible? If so, I would really appreciate an
image (print screen, for example) to prove that.

Thank you!