[MinnowBoard] only one blue LED is switched ON

John 'Warthog9' Hawley warthog9 at eaglescrag.net
Tue Mar 8 18:27:03 UTC 2016

Quick checklist:

- Check your power supply, make sure that it's a 5V, and at least 2.5A
- Double check and make sure that any lures are actually wired up
correctly, or anything else connected to the board.  Wiring something
wrong could prevent the board from booting.  If you have an HSE lure,
take it off and re-seat it.
- Unplug everything from the board and see if that helps
- Remember the button on the board acts like the button on a laptop,
it's possible your board just isn't powering on by applying power, you
may need to push the button.

Can you describe what you were doing prior to the board not being
responsive?

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley