[MinnowBoard] i2c support

Tony tony.makkiel at daqri.com
Mon Mar 7 10:27:25 UTC 2016

I am not sure, why read fails. It is Minnowboard MAX.

I tried running i2cdetect on bus 7 which fails with error

"Error: Can't use SMBus Quick Write command on this bus"

Reading from address also fails

"sudo i2cget -y 7 0x54 0x0c
Error: Read failed"

Can the problem with level shifters be fixed on MAX boards?

Many Thanks,
Tony